Click here to email your local MetroCast Technical Support.
Outlook 200x or Outlook XP Setup
- Select the Tools on the menu bar. Select E-mail Accounts.
- Select Add a new e-mail account. Click the Next button.
- Select POP3 under Server Type. Click the Next button.
- Under Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) :
- In the Your Name field, enter your name as you wish it to be displayed.
- In the E-mail Address field, enter your MetroCast email address (for example; user@[state].metrocast.net).
- In the Incoming Mail Server field, set it to pop.state.metrocast.net
- In the Outgoing Mail Server field, set it to smtp.state.metrocast.net
- Set User Name to your MetroCast email address (for example; user@[state].metrocast.net)
- Set Password to your old Mediacom email password.
- Do NOT select "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)".
- Click the Next button.
- At this point, you are finished setting up your email. Click the Finish button.